Stitching a tassel to a saree can be done in a few simple steps:
- First, gather the necessary materials, such as a tassel, thread, needle, and scissors.
- Cut a piece of thread that is long enough to go around the tassel and the saree. Thread the needle and tie a knot at the end of the thread.
- Place the tassel where you want to attach it to the saree.
- Take the needle and thread through the top of the tassel.
- Bring the needle up through the saree fabric and make a small knot.
- Repeat the process a few times, going through the tassel and the saree fabric, to secure the tassel in place.
- Once you have stitched the tassel securely to the saree, tie a knot and cut off the excess thread.
It’s important to make sure that you are attaching the tassel in an appropriate place on the saree, and that the tassel is secured well enough that it won’t come loose during wear.
A variation of this method is to use fabric glue instead of needle and thread. This can be useful if you want to attach the tassel quickly, or if you are not comfortable with sewing.