There’s nothing like the best or perfect manner of wearing a saree. It’s all about how comfortable you feel while you carry a saree. However, based on my experiences of wearing sarees for so many years, I would like to mention a couple of pointers here.
- Make sure your saree pleats are neat and not too short or too long which makes it difficult to walk in a saree.
- Likewise, your pallu needs to be of appropriate length, neither too long nor too short.
- Always wear your heels before you start draping a saree so that the saree doesn’t look too short after u wear heels.
- A well-fitted blouse is a must, your saree blouse can either make or break the whole saree look.
- Avoid using too many safety pins. Use them only at required places like on the shoulder to fix the pallu and near the pleats.
View this post on Instagram
Fashion & Lifestyle Blogger, Pune