Monsoon is the time for comfort and style, and Sandeepa Dhar has nailed it with her latest look. The actress recently shared a series of pictures on Instagram in which she is seen wearing a lavender mul-modal saree with tassels in the border.
The saree is a beautiful blend of traditional and modern elements. The lavender color is elegant and understated, while the mul-modal fabric is lightweight and breathable, making it perfect for the monsoon season. The saree is intricately woven with intricate patterns, and the pallu is beautifully draped.
Sandeepa accessorized her monsoon look with oxidized butta earrings, nose-pin, metal bangles & a finger ring & vintage sterling silver anklet. She opted for a bun-hairdo and completed the look with nude lipstick and a maroon bindi.
The overall effect is a stunning and stylish monsoon look that is sure to inspire fashionistas everywhere.
Here are some of the key elements of Sandeepa Dhar’s monsoon look that you can incorporate into your own outfit:
- A lavender mul-modal saree is a classic and elegant choice for the monsoon season.
- Oxidized butta earrings, nose-pin, metal bangles & finger rings & vintage sterling silver anklets are a great way to add a touch of traditional Indian jewelry to your outfit.
- A bun-hairdo is a simple and elegant way to style your hair for the monsoon season.
- Nude lipstick and a maroon bindi are a classic and timeless way to finish off your monsoon look.
If you are looking for inspiration for your own monsoon look, be sure to check out Sandeepa Dhar’s monsoon look. She is sure to set the trend for fashionistas in the years to come.
Here are some additional tips for creating a monsoon look inspired by Sandeepa Dhar:
- Choose a saree that is made from a lightweight and breathable fabric, such as mul-modal.
- Look for a saree that has intricate patterns and a beautiful drape.
- Accessorize your saree with oxidized butta earrings, nose-pin, metal bangles & finger rings & vintage sterling silver anklets.
- Keep your makeup simple and elegant.
- Finish off your look with nude lipstick and maroon bindi.
With these tips in mind, you can create a monsoon look that is both stylish and comfortable.
In addition to the outfit, Sandeepa’s photo shoot location is also worth mentioning. The pictures were taken at a pond, and the beautiful scenery perfectly complements Sandeepa’s look. The overall effect is a dreamy and ethereal monsoon look that is sure to capture your attention.
Sandeepa’s caption for the Instagram post, “It is useless to look out of the windows, learn to get wet in the rain,” perfectly captures the spirit of the monsoon season. The monsoon is a time to let loose and enjoy the rain, and Sandeepa’s look is the perfect way to do just that.