- Avoid multiple pleats.
- Try to make each pleat wider.
- Minimize the number of pleats (instead of 7–8 pleats you can try to minimize it to 3-4 pleats?).
- Start tucking it all the way from the ‘right’ side of your waist and bring it in the front, approximately 2 inches to the left of your navel.
- When you tuck it try to keep them aligned.
- You can pin your pleats at both ends so they all stay in line before you start tucking them.
** Make the pleats, tie the entire saree. Ask someone to press down the pleats together for you so that they form a creased straight compressed pleat.
** If you are going to be busy on the day you are planning to wear it.. then avoid too much running around.
** Put a heavy material cloth fall on the net sarees in order to keep them falling down due to the cloth weight and net is not puffed anymore.
Hopefully this helps & you’ll look very pretty in your beautiful netted saree.
View this post on Instagram
Source : Turpti Shane & Reshu Gupta Rajvanshi – Quora